I guess I should not complain any longer about our 30 degree evenings. Today's high was almost a record -- 74 degrees. Our evenings are getting "cooler" with it in the 30s. The sun sure is warming us up quickly during the day. For the rest of our friends in the Midwest, remember we have frequent flights from ND to Phoenix. So when you are ready to "thaw out" we have an extra room! Not to "rub it in" but I thought you might like to see how our temperature really is. I took this picture just this evening of our weather station.
This weekend is the Fort Lowell Shootout (http://www.fortlowellshootout.com). For those who have visited us, you may recall that the Fort Lowell Park is just a few blocks from us. This year there are almost 300 socceer teams.
We're having a dinner party to celebrate Tim's birthday on Saturday. On Monday we are taking a 2 hour airplane ride out of the Phoenix area to northern Arizona (it's a ride that we won in the University of Arizona's College of Agriculture event). We should have something to write about these events later in the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment