Hard to believe that I'm sitting at home on January 23 (happy birthday mom!) and can see snow pretty far down on the mountains. Arizona got hit with a winter storm the last few days. This week alone we have 2.8 inches of rain at our house. There's several feet of snow on Catalina Mountains (the mountains just north of us). It is beautiful to look at the snow on the mountains, but as far I can feel, it can stay up there. Here is a link to a local TV station where folks have posted some pictures -- http://pics.kold.com/FeaturedGallery.aspx.
Tim is getting busier; it appears that the tax season is here. It's a good thing that I have a couple of trips planned over the next few months -- Phoenix area, Cincinnati, and perhaps New England. I did finally break down and bought a winter coat. My "Arizona winter" coat wasn't cutting it for 17 degree weather (that was in northern Arizona just two weeks ago).
No comments:
Post a Comment