Okay, so this posting didn't happen on Valentine's Day. Tim actually had to work on Sunday so we decided to celebrate the day on Saturday. We drove down to Tubac, an artist town just south of Tucson. Each spring they have a huge arts festival. (Check out the pictures under the "Photos" link on the right side of this page.) There is a little joke around our home in that I rarely get flowers. So Tim bought be a rose bush sculpture. Now I'll always have blooming red roses! Actually, Tim really spoiled me by buying me a pearl necklace. After all, my name does mean "pearl"!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Valentine
Okay, so this posting didn't happen on Valentine's Day. Tim actually had to work on Sunday so we decided to celebrate the day on Saturday. We drove down to Tubac, an artist town just south of Tucson. Each spring they have a huge arts festival. (Check out the pictures under the "Photos" link on the right side of this page.) There is a little joke around our home in that I rarely get flowers. So Tim bought be a rose bush sculpture. Now I'll always have blooming red roses! Actually, Tim really spoiled me by buying me a pearl necklace. After all, my name does mean "pearl"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the roses! They really look nice. Good job Tim!
ReplyDeleteCarol