Fall has arrived, at least on the calendar. Here in AZ we are beginning to cool off. The daytime highs are only in the 90s. This morning when I woke up it was only 62 degrees. But don't worry, it warms up pretty quick around here.
It is Saturday morning and we decided to plant our Fall garden. We (or should it be Margaret) planted green beans, peas, Swiss chard, spinach, and two varieties of lettuce. We'll see in about 2 months how it goes. I should give credit where credit is due. Tim did have to prep the soil for me. Thanks honey for this. I'll take care of the blister you got.
A few weeks ago I was fortunate to go to Massachusetts (again). I spent the day with John and Lela and cousin Catherine's boy, Matthew. We all went to the Renaissance fair in Carver. Had a great time seeing the Medieval events. Matthew was even a participant in the Magician's show!
We're meeting the Schmidts in Phoenix later in the week. They're in AZ for a wedding that weekend. Then Tim and I are off to different parts of the country -- I'm to Massachusetts (for work) and Tim to Portland for his cousin's daughter's wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment