Hard to believe that the summer is half over. Where does the time go? Tim headed up to ND in mid-June and I followed the end of June. Well, actually I started my vacation in Lincoln visiting brother John and helping him around the house. Tim worked outside (trimming trees, cleaning gutters) and I did stuff inside (unpack boxes and hang curtains). We then headed up to SD to visit Clare Becker. We had a short but wonderful visit with our friend. Then on the 4th we were in Dorset, MN, and stayed a few days with Mom and Uncle Mike. Our friends from ND drove over one day and we had a wonderful luncheon at Companeros. (You have to check out this awesome Mexican restaurant.) Then off to ND. I wanted to be there for the Regan Centennial Celebration on July 13-15.
I came back to Arizona for only a few days before heading to Hawaii. It was my first visit there and I can now see why people love it there. I want to go back!!
The summer is my busy work travel season. It turns out that I'm actually home just a few weeks all summer. But that is okay. I do get to visit friends and family along the way. Looking forward to seeing my family in Florida next week.
Want to see some of the summer vacation photos? Check out the photos on the Shutterfly page, http://johnsonarizona.shutterfly.com. There is a link on the right side of this blog page.
No comments:
Post a Comment