Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer

Okay so I'm a little behind of the times in posting. Our Spring/Summer has been busy...sometimes I wonder what we've done to keep so busy.

We are especially proud of Eldo's Potatoes. They were planted in March from potatoes from cousin Eldo's garden. Arizona is not known for its potato crop...potatoes really don't like 90-100 degree days...lots of water! We were able to get a full bowl full of potatoes and had some great meals and memories of Eldo.


Sister Carol came to Arizona for a long weekend to help me celebrate my birthday. Even though it was a short visit, we had a blast. Went to a Billy Joel concert in Phoenix (my favorite artist) and sent the day the Musical Instrument Museum. What a great hidden treasure of a museum in the Phoenix area, and I don't even play a musical instrument!

 

We just love their logo  - Music is the language of the soul.  How true! Every culture on Earth has music and what a variety of music and musical instruments they have!

Our biggest project this fall will be a kitchen remodel. So many decisions to make...don't think I would want to go through this decision process again.  More on the remodeling job on a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment