Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas







Our Snowman






We hope that everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas. We attended church services on Christmas Eve and then we decided to walk through Winterhaven. Some people really outdid themselves with their house decorations. In fact one of the crowd pleasurers and recipient of the President's Award was a home that put on a Bellagio-style water/light/music show.

I made waffles for breakfast and after opening our gifts we decided to go to the movies -- The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons. Tim liked it more than I did. I made roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for dinner. So in a nutshell it was a quiet Christmas but very enjoyable and relaxing one.

Thank you for your Christmas greetings. We always enjoy catching up on the friends and family news and at the same time being able to decorate our home. We have a "greeting card" wreath which is completely full now.

No comments:

Post a Comment