Saturday, October 3, 2009

Long Time

Yes it has been a LONG time since our blog has been updated. Our summer flew by. As you know Tim spent it in ND and I was "on the road." I was able to visit mom in MN over the 4th of July holiday and met up with Tim. Over Labor Day weekend we drove to San Diego to meet Len. That was a short, but fun weekend. We went on the Aircraft Midway (awesome!), toured around San Diego and even went to Cabrillo National Monument (that's Len and me at there). Tim was able to meet up with a relative in the San Diego area as well. For me it is great to have family on the West Coast now :)
Tim and I continue our New Year's Resolution of doing "new things" in Tucson. Last night we went to the Tucson Slavic Festival and had some great food and entertainment. Tonight is the last night for the Tucson Symphonic Winds outdoor performances, so we'll be taking our picnic dinner and enjoying the music.
I've been on the road much the last few months. September I mainly in the Phoenix area (but several trips up there). October is a busy travel month for me -- Gilcrest (north of Denver), Vila (southeastern CO), Los Gatos (CA), Boulder (CO), and Cortez (CO). I'm looking forward to the first week of November when I'm in western MA. I'm hoping that the weather cooperates and Carol is able to drive down from Canada to spend the weekend before I have to work.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your Autumn is going well so far! Just yesterday, I was telling someone about our visit to Bat Night at the Sonoran Desert Museum earlier this summer. Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete