Sunday, May 31, 2009

Vacation - Last Day


We left Big Sky early Saturday morning and drove up to Bozman. We stopped at the Museum of the Rockies. The museum starts out with an explanation of Earth's creation and then talks about the history of MT. We again were too early for the outdoors Living Museum. We did walk the Lewis & Clark outdoors exhibit. We had lunch in a city park before heading onto Billings. We stayed at the Crowne Plaza in downtown Billings. Tim and I selected my birthday a week early; he took me to the Montana Sky Restaurant on the 20th floor of the hotel. What a view! On Sunday morning Tim left early to go onto ND with a stop at the Little Bighorn Battlefield. He should be in Bismarck by early evening. I took the hotel shuttle to the airport thus allowing Tim to leave MT early. He had over a 5 hour drive, not counting the 2 hours he was planning on spending at Little Bighorn. I'm now in Phoenix and resting up as I have to conduct a training on Monday in Tolleson, a suburb of Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment