Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Only 1 Month Left

As many of you know I will be walking a 1/2 marathon in Nashville (TN) in exactly a month! Think about me and my sister on Saturday, April 24, as we walk in the Country Music Marathon. (It is a huge marathon, you can check out the link.) I don't know what Carol's "excuse" is, but in a moment of weakness I promised her that my birthday present to her this year would be participating in the marathon. What was I thinking? Too much wine that night? I don't think I have ever walked 13.5 miles in one day straight. I have been "training" but even that has been a challenge with my work/travel schedule. The approach I'm taking is that it will be a girl's weekend since neither of us have been to Nashville. The one tourist thing we plan on doing is visiting the County Music Hall of Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment