I got back from New England on Sunday, 3/14. It was nice to be in the sunshine. I felt I was ready to build Noah's Arc in New England. Had a great visit (even though it was short) with Beth, John, and Lela. Thanks guys! When I looked outside I was pleasantly surprised to see that my rosebush has started to bloom. I have about 6 roses at all different stages of blooming. Does this mean that the winter garden must go and I have to get the summer garden going?
I should have posted this on St. Patrick's Day, but better late than never! Tucson reached over 80 degrees on Wednesday, 3/17. It was our first 80+ degree day this year. So it looks like "spring" has arrived in the desert. Our spring is so short; it seems like it goes from spring to summer overnight. I know that some of our friends and family feel like winter will never end but remember that Saturday, 3/20, is the first official day of Spring. Summer is then just around the corner!
No comments:
Post a Comment