Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall (Still!)


We thought you might enjoy our picture of the barn. This was painted on an old window Tim brought back from ND this summer. It turns out that a neighbor is an artist. She owns Old Window Art. I think she did a wonderful job of depicting the ND scene.
October was a busy travel month for me. I was in Massachusetts several times, got to see my family there as well as the time I was in central Florida. We were able to get together with the Wolfes from ND in Las Vegas. This month Tim flew up to Denver to help his cousin out after her back surgery. He tells me he is a good dog walker.
We have decided to do some remodeling in our master bathroom. Tim is replacing the toilet with a more water efficient one; retiled the floor, and had the bathtub resurfaced. I just finished painting the room (a light shade a yellow). When Tim comes back from Denver he'll finish up with installing a new vaniety.
I just came back from seeing Secretariat. Great movie!
I'm excited about Carol moving back to the USA. She will be moving to Syracuse, NY, and working in a community hospital there as a Clinical Nurse Specialist. :)

1 comment:

  1. Google Earth Carol's new digs
    Kings Court, Camillus, NY
    Syracuse was voted Top 10 in Places to start over again!

    ReplyDelete