This morning I was able to harvest a half dozen sweet green peppers, two pounds of green beans, and enough lettuce for a nice salad. We are at the end of the lettuce season. There are still some beans to harvest in another week or so. Our eggplant finally started to grow; it needed more of the summer heat. So I would say our garden this year was a success!
We are getting ready to leave for our summer vacation -- Yellow National Park here we come! We'll be staying in Big Sky, MT. Tim has been kidding me the last few weeks; each morning he tells me the temperature. While it it is in the 80s in the morning here; it is only in the 40s up north. Do I owe warm clothes? Keep a watch on our blog as we'll be updating it periodically on the road.
Awesome! I will watch the blog for sure! We are going on Vacation to Yellowstone for the last two weeks of July! I can't wait. We are taking one of Jenna's friends, so she doesn't get bored with just Don and I!
ReplyDeleteVenus Scott